- Welcoming: to be an inclusive community where all
are invited, greeted, feel accepted and appreciated.
- Building Personal Relationships: to nurture connections
- Living and Growing in Christ: to cultivate ways for
people to connect with God through worship, study and
outreach on their spiritual journey, guided by Scripture and
the confessions of faith of the Presbyterian Church (USA)
- Focusing on the Kingdom: to do all we can do to inspire
and reflect God’s love, peace and justice in our communities
and to be good stewards of creation
- Serving compassionately: to tend to the holistic
needs of people within and outside the congregation.
After study, prayer, discernment, the Session has adopted the following expectations of members:
- Acknowledge and embrace your faith, living your life in the name and love of Jesus Christ.
- Attend worship services regularly.
- Contribute financially to the operation and ministries of this church.
- Live the mission and vision of the church.
- Serve this church and the community by listening to how God is calling you to participate.
- Be hospitable and inclusive to new members and guest.
- Continue to grow in faith through participation, education, volunteerism, mission and fellowship.